Job well done!!

Just-Clayton

I mentioned this a while back. One of my real estate brokers was remodeling their office. She confronted me and wanted to have one of my postcard pics to have enlarged for her conference area. I said sure and we sat down at her computer and ordered a 4ft x 6ft vinyl print from Fat Head. It came in today! I was a little worried that my photoshop areas I did to remove a few items would show up.(being that big). Nothing was at all noticeable. It came out great! This was a job well done!! To the broker a very nice picture. To me, a giant business card!! LOL
Here is the picture she chose.

Attachments

• 10 (2) (800x619).jpg
    10 (2) (800x619).jpg
    182 KB · Views: 181

Eye-level

Banned
That's allright Newb congratulations on getting some exposure. So what sort of process did you go through and how much did this cost to pull off this project? It would be neat to have some giant sized pictures like that especially if the quality is decent like you say...

Just-Clayton

The largest was the 4ftx6ft. Went to fathead.com and the cost to make was $140 plus shipping. We haven't set on a price for my photo usage yet. Being on vinyl it looks like matted finish. Will get a pic once its up.

Just-Clayton

The print should be up next week. I will get a shot then. I am thinking of doing something like this in my new game room, instead of small pictures.