Newbie From San Diego

USDM>JDM

Hey everyone,

I'm Matt and just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. Live in San Diego and my main hobbies are photography and anything to do with cars. Just purchased my amateur DSLR which is a Nikon D3100. :) Needless to say, all the forums I have ever been a part of have been automobile forums so this is a change. Looks like you guys have a great site going on and look forward to getting some tips from some great photographers!

Thanks for reading!

bluenoser

Banned
Hey there Matt! A very warm welcome to you! We're very happy that you've decided to join Nikonites! :)

You've got a fine camera there which will no doubt serve you very well.

We've got another member who recently joined several weeks back from San Diego - another very nice guy! (must be something about you San Diego folks I guess. lol!)

Please feel free to share your photos and ask all the questions you'd like.

USDM>JDM

Mostly American muscle. I idiotically traded in my BUILT Mustang GT for a Honda Accord V6. Don't get me wrong the Accord is a great piece of machine by its no muscle. :/ It's still fairly quick though.

I tend to be attracted to 03-04 termi Cobras, Mustangs, Power Stroke Diesels, etc... I do respect well built Japanese cars though, not 90's civics with fart cans and rocks in the exhaust. ;)

I started off my car life in 1967 with a 1967 SS396. A 16 year old should never have one of these. The fastest car I have owned was a 1965 Studebaker Avanti. Factory blown.

We expect some car pics.