Dr Daniels

Boity M&C.jpg

Exif info:
Camera: D700
Lens: Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8
Exposure: 1/125
Aperture: f/7.1
ISO: 200
Strobes: x2 (400w) right 45 degree 5/8, left can't remember! :)

bluenoser

Banned
Hi there Marc.

Well I would be remiss if I didn't express how absolutely stunning your model is. My goodness she is absolutely breath taking! (I would say the Moet is very lucky to get to kiss her feet. :))

I love the grey/black theme you've got happening in this one. The gold and red label on the Moet stands out nicely. The chair (I want one!) is a wonderful prop but I wonder what it would have looked like without the chair with the model standing with her foot perched on the bottle (i.e. a more aggressive and/or commanding pose).

The image is very clear and sharp and exposed pretty well. To my eye it looks a bit brighter on the right - for example her left arm and the flash hot spot on her knees and a bit darker on the left - especially beside the chair. Perhaps another light and experiment with some other flash positions. The baseboard is a bit beat up (chipped paint, etc.) that distracts a bit - not too much though! ;)

I really like this one Mark! Thanks for sharing it.

Last edited:

fotojack

I thought it weird that James and I would notice the same things about this shot. Gorgeous model, lighting, position, background theme, etc. I'd like to see more shots of this model in different positions, against different backgrounds, etc. Don't lise this model! She's a stunner! :)

Dr Daniels

Thanks guys! :)

More of her:
Boity 1.jpg

Boity 2.jpg

Boity 3.jpg

Attachments

• Boity 1.jpg
    Boity 1.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 2,199
  • Boity 2.jpg
    Boity 2.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 1,729
  • Boity 3.jpg
    Boity 3.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 6,545
Last edited:

Dr Daniels

All I can say is "WOW!!!". Were these done with the 70-200 or the 24-70? She is absolutely and gorgeously photogenic.
Thanks Marcel.
I've changed the color space of the last 3 photos which were initially in Adobe RGB to sRGB... I often forget that some people are still using Internet Explorer!

All photos were taken with the 24-70, except the one with the fan taken with the 70-200.

Last edited: