Hi All

D90Guy

:)I use a D300, just gave a backup (D3000) to my son's step son, bought a D3100(new) it refused to work out of the box, the replacement had a crap sensor so I gave up on D3100's, decided to purchase direct from Nikon a Refurb D90(very nicE)...:cool:
I use SB-600/AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR/AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D + various bitzNpieces...
In addition I always carry my Leica X1................

Last edited:

D90Guy

Hi All, thanks form the gr8 welcome, I'm originally from the UK (I worked as a Newspaper PhotoJournalist and Wedding Photographer) I now live in CA..well they told me it was paved with gold & all the women looked like Gina L" -- lies lies lies!!!
Anyways I'm here now. I did spend some time in the Mojave at the beginning of January this year, so I'm a little s p a c e d out! ~~

Sakkasie

I now live in CA..well they told me it was paved with gold & all the women looked like Gina L" -- lies lies lies!!!
Anyways I'm here now. I did spend some time in the Mojave at the beginning of January this year, so I'm a little s p a c e d out! ~~

Hi D90, I'm in California as well. I hope you're liking it more than I do! Welcome to Nikonites, I *know* you'll like it here. :)