DSC9387-L.jpg

DSC9414-L.jpg

DSC9512-L.jpg

DSC9526-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
nice shots! Did that red mustang destroy an intake mani/supercharger with that backfire?

Also, did anyone get down the track straight? Are wheelie bars for wussies in this class? lol

Stangman98

Some classes allow sissy sticks.
As far as damages to the car, I think it was ok. Just a nitrous backfire. I saw it again later, so I assume it was ok

fotojack

Awesome shots, Damon! Nice and sharp. Very cool. Looks like you had a great time there. :) Great vantage point for taking those shots, too. You must have had a track pass. :)

Stangman98

Awesome shots, Damon! Nice and sharp. Very cool. Looks like you had a great time there. :) Great vantage point for taking those shots, too. You must have had a track pass. :)

I know the promoter so I get free reign to go where I feel like. I am going to miss his fall race because of my wedding anniversary, but I might be going to the east coast for a big race on Labor day weekend where I will have the same kind of access

Stangman98

Stay tuned Drag Race Fans. I am going to be covering a shoot out race in Mississippi in two weeks and I will make sure to share the photos