Need to pick a TRIPOD!!??

fotojack

Truthfully, i wouldn't choose any from these links. But if budget is a major issue, i would go with the first link and the first tripod on its list. You want the sturdiest tripod you can find, otherwise you're wasting your money.

Will V|Photography

Virgo, I notice you're posting a lot of these general photography questions and threads in a camera-specific section of the forum. You would probably get a better response if you ventured out into some of the more general sections of the boards.

OT, I'd save up for a decent tripod. I was impatient and went with a cheap-o $50 tripod and I hate it more every time I use it. "Buy it nice or buy it twice"

OnyxBunny

Virgo, I notice you're posting a lot of these general photography questions and threads in a camera-specific section of the forum. You would probably get a better response if you ventured out into some of the more general sections of the boards.

OT, I'd save up for a decent tripod. I was impatient and went with a cheap-o $50 tripod and I hate it more every time I use it. "Buy it nice or buy it twice"

Sorry, I didn't know I'll do that next time & since I'm a college student + don't have time for a job I'm still goin w what I can get for now

Will V|Photography

I'm a college student + don't have time for a job I'm still goin w what I can get for now

I thought the same thing but if I could go back I would just deal without a tripod and save up until I could afford something decent and sturdy. Take it from me, I own a cheap tripod and while it (barely) gets the job done it is a piece of crap and I wouldn't be surprised if it broke soon. If you go to a camera store and check out a nice $100-150 tripod you'll see how much of a difference it is.