welcome to my saturday morning

Iman60

Welcome to my saturday morning.
This is a saturday morning where I have got out of bed, and for a few moment I revelled in the fact that basically, just about everything was ok in my world.
I remembered to drink water before I fell asleep so my hangover would not be too unbearable... and it isnt.
I finally understand how, why and what to post here.
I am a little slow getting the idea of how to post correctly, but thanks to Anthony, regardless of our butting heads, and his frustration, he has made it clearer for me.
Finally and most importantly... the most important news for me at least, my wife is free of cancer.
The last several months have a been a nitemare of tests, biopsies, [sp?] of waiting for results, and finally she gets a green light. I know I am not alone in this kind of battle, and perhaps mentioning it is of really of no importance to anyone but me in that I just had to get this off my mind, but it has been said, and now I feel just a little more free.

So, even tho it was sooo cold this morning and I still cant feel my feet, I went out this morning for some celebratory alone time... with my camera, my gratitude, and my thanks for a wonderful clear saturday morning.