FixxFest 2011 (VW/Audi/Euro Show)

Will V|Photography

FixxFest is one of North America's main VW/Audi shows. After 8 years running, and 6 years of me yearning to go, I was able to attend this year "on assignment" for Solo Automotive Magazine. Not only did I finally get to go to a show I've been wanting to go to for the better part of a decade, I got to hang out with some good friends, meet new friends, talk shop, look at amazing cars, have a couple beers, AND SHOOT PHOTOGRAPHS! Who could ask for a better work day?!

Anyway, I've been busy busy busy going through the 500 pics from Saturday. Here is my "teaser", though I'm not going to release any more until they post up the ones they want on Solo Auto Mag. Then, I'll update with a link to the page and the ones they didn't use. ;)

FixxFest 8 Teaser by FLWill, on Flickr

Will V|Photography

It was SO much fun :D I sent my photos out to the mag today and he's going to let me know which ones they're going to use. I'll post the link and then post the rest up on here. ;)

Will V|Photography

I am. ;)

Here is my coverage for Solo. I'll go through and load up whatever they didn't use but they chose the best ones so don't be let down LOL

FixxFest 2011 : Solo

DSC_1949-3.jpg

Will V|Photography

This is like Waterfest basically, but thats up in NJ. Nice Shot ^^ Hopefully they use your pictures man!

Aw, c'mon. Did you just look at the photo and assume that was the whole post? There is a link to my article and photos right above the picture. It is like any other VW/Audi show (Waterfest, SoWo, H2Oi, etc).

I uploaded the rest of the pics from the show that Solo didn't use. Here's a little something to entice you guys to check it out ;)

FixxFest8 - a set on Flickr

FixxFest8 - GLI Nation by FLWill, on Flickr