A few candids....

bluenoser

Banned
I don't post many pics but I thought I'd post a few b+w candids that I've done over the past year or so:

Taken at the IRIE 2010 Festival in Toronto (D40 + 70-300VR)

Waiting Patiently by bluenoser23, on Flickr

Taken at the Sunfest 2010 Festival in London, Ontario (D40 + 60 2.8G)

Soakin' it in by bluenoser23, on Flickr

The iconic Horseshoe Tavern in downtown Toronto (D7000 + 17-55 2.8)

HorseShoe by bluenoser23, on Flickr

Making crepes in a storefront window in downtown Toronto (D7000 + 85 1.4D)

Concentration by bluenoser23, on Flickr

Comments are always greatly appreciated. :)

Sambr

Hey James :) nice captures I like them especially in B/W you did a good job with these, Horseshoe Tavern my fav.

bluenoser

Banned
Hey James :) nice captures I like them especially in B/W you did a good job with these, Horseshoe Tavern my fav.

Hey there Sam! Thanks very much for commenting. I'll buy you a beer at the Horseshoe next time you're in town! :)

Very cool photos sir!

I think the first and last are first rate...and all of the women....nevermind...:)

Hello and thanks Eye-level. I appreciate your comments and glad you enjoyed the images!

fotojack

I'm one of those guys that tells it like it is. I'm funny like that. :) Sometimes I don't necessarily say anything about a photo, and I'll hit the Like button. Sometimes I don't hit the Like button, but it doesn't mean I didn't look at the photo. Just means that I don't particularly like that particular shot. I only really take the time to comment on something if I feel it deserves comment. Pete had a picture posted one time that I must have stared at for a good 15 minutes......yet I didn't comment on it at all. I just enjoyed it.

bluenoser

Banned
I'm one of those guys that tells it like it is. I'm funny like that. :) Sometimes I don't necessarily say anything about a photo, and I'll hit the Like button. Sometimes I don't hit the Like button, but it doesn't mean I didn't look at the photo. Just means that I don't particularly like that particular shot. I only really take the time to comment on something if I feel it deserves comment. Pete had a picture posted one time that I must have stared at for a good 15 minutes......yet I didn't comment on it at all. I just enjoyed it.

I know what you mean Jack...I'm very much the same way. Sometimes it's a "like", sometimes a comment, sometimes a "like" & a comment and occasionally no like or comment! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Iman60

This would be a good thread for candid pics of people... mind if I add to this??
BTW bluenoser... your candids are wonderful!

09 24 071.jpg

09 23 121a.jpg

10 13 004.jpg

Eye-level

Banned
Uh ho you probably have canoncooties...that is way more bad than just plain old cooties...you better segregate the camera you had that night...LOL

Iman60

people dont always have to be facing the camera in order to connect with the viewer. Sometimes I like to be behind my subjects, in order to enhance the enigma. One is left wondering ... just what are they talking about... where are they going?

Hitch hiker.jpg

Mom  n daughter.jpg