Rules for posting image here

Gruyanidas

I know that it is written already somewhere but may someone post me a link of it here hence I wish to post some images?

Послато са SM-G903F уз помоћ Тапатока

First off it needs to be in the correct section that matches the image and what it was shot with. If it was taken with a non-nikon camera be sure to post it in the non-Nikon section only.

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

Blacktop

Thanks a lot sir! I will match everything, no worries.

Послато са SM-G903F уз помоћ Тапатока

That may not be as easy as you think.
Lets say that you have a shot of a wild flower with a bee flying around it with awesome bokeh, shot with a D 750 and a Nikon 200-500 mm lens.

You could post in the following threads.

Post your flowers.
Post your wildflowers.
Post your bees
Post your flying bees
Post your insects
Post your insects with non macro lens.
Post your D 750 shots.
Post your Nikon 200-500 mm shots.
Post your bokeh rich shots.
Post your black and white shots. (if it happens to be in black and white)

You could also post it in your 365 thread and in your 52 thread

And on and on and on.:cheerful:.

Your own 365 thread is always a good place to have a thread. This is your own thread for you to post just your own photos for everyone to see and comment on. Just be sure you use your name in the thread title. Something like "Gruyanidas daily's" Or what every you want to call it. Just something that lets people know it is yours. The forum is located at http://nikonites.com/project-365-s/ Just click on +Post New Thread. Just be sure to bookmark your thread in your browser so you can quickly find it again.