Good deal?

Gruyanidas

I found brand new D3300 with kit lens 18-55mm for 340 € and I wonder is it good deal or not? Camera comes with regular nikon 3 year guarantee and with all other following equipment.

Послато са SM-G903F уз помоћ Тапатока

Gruyanidas

That sounds OK to me, it it a reputable dealer ?
Seems pretty legit to me, I have checked his scores and marks on our state selling internet site and he is OK, just with many positive scores. I'm going to call him later on and see what is that about.

Gruyanidas

Didn't they just announce the D3400? Makes sense that the previous model would be dropping in price.
It's possible because I have noticed d3400 while looking for some comparison with other models, it just popped up. As far as I noticed, the only improvement is built in wifi, other is pretty much the same..

BackdoorArts

I believe there's a processor upgrade, and Bluetooth which means access to the unbelievably inept Snapbridge, which is likely the one reason they decided to release it. Everything else is pretty much the same. As I see it, no one "upgrades" along the D3xxx line, so if you're looking to get in then the D3300 at a price drop is likely a comparative bargain since what you lose by not picking the D3400 ain't much.