Suggestions needed

Gruyanidas

I had an opportunity to visit this sort of swamp (it's hard to call it a lake though) and I pulled out of my pocket Samsung and shot this one. It is already processed in slightly but imagine it's not and what would you do at my place?
6a69512a976f56cba8e708f946c37a32.jpg

Послато са SM-G903F уз помоћ Тапатока

Horoscope Fish

I had an opportunity to visit this sort of swamp (it's hard to call it a lake though) and I pulled out of my pocket Samsung and shot this one. It is already processed in slightly but imagine it's not and what would you do at my place?

6a69512a976f56cba8e708f946c37a32.jpg
I think it needs a straightening, a white balance adjustment, a lift in the shadows, a contrast adjustment, some distortion correction and I'd probably de-saturate it slightly. Hard to say about that last part until I had played a bit with everything else.

Last edited:

Gruyanidas

For starters I think it needs a white balance adjustment, a lift in the shadows, a contrast adjustment, some distortion correction and I'd probably de-saturate it slightly.
It seems that you are probably right because I didn't pay to much attention to that mentioned. It's a bit tricky to adjust Jpg images due to loosing in details when lifting up the shadows though.

Послато са SM-G903F уз помоћ Тапатока