Need help on this as fast as possible!

Gruyanidas

Guys I found super good deal on the internet, actually its so super that it is hard to believe thats even true and real! Thats why I need your thoughts, advices and opinions. Here is the deal in this link: Nikon D5300 digitalni SLR fotoaparat 3 Lens Kit + 64 Multi Pribor Bundle- Foto-berza.com.
It is said that D5300 comes in bundle like shown in picture and written down there. How to check is it fake and prank or not? I contacted the guy who said me that I need to pay before the packaged is sent...its more than fishy to me... What do you think?

Horoscope Fish

Guys I found super good deal on the internet, actually its so super that it is hard to believe thats even true and real! Thats why I need your thoughts, advices and opinions. Here is the deal in this link: Nikon D5300 digitalni SLR fotoaparat 3 Lens Kit + 64 Multi Pribor Bundle- Foto-berza.com.
It is said that D5300 comes in bundle like shown in picture and written down there. How to check is it fake and prank or not? I contacted the guy who said me that I need to pay before the packaged is sent...its more than fishy to me... What do you think?
250 Euro converts to $278 (USD). My opinion, based on that fact alone... No.

Not in any way shape or form. No... No... No.

Bikerbrent

Do a google search on "foto berza reviews" and study these reviews and make your decision. Always remember, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is."
Also, how would you be paying. If by credit card, what are your countries consumer protection laws like?

First off it is only one lens and two cheap tele and wide angle adapters the screw onto the lens. These are junk. The rest of the stuff is pretty much junk too. Not worth having. Run as fast as you can away from this link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gruyanidas

Well your answer just have confirmed my toughts and thank you for that. Like usually, those sorts of sellers try to make bulk (read junk) of equiepment in order to attract byers. I doubt even with that DSLR everything would be ok.

Well your answer just have confirmed my toughts and thank you for that. Like usually, those sorts of sellers try to make bulk (read junk) of equiepment in order to attract byers. I doubt even with that DSLR everything would be ok.

Find a good local dealer there is Serbia that has cameras in stock to buy.