compatible?

chipinsc

I am looking at the lens below to shoot my grandsons American football games at night under light would this be a good one to get ? I would use it with my D3200
[h=1]Tamron AF 70-200mm f/2.8 Di LD IF Macro Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A001NII)[/h]

paul04

I am looking at the lens below to shoot my grandsons American football games at night under light would this be a good one to get ? I would use it with my D3200
[h=1]Tamron AF 70-200mm f/2.8 Di LD IF Macro Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A001NII)[/h]

If it does have the built in motor, then it will work fine on your D3200, (if it does not have a built in motor, it will still work, but in manual focus mode)

Horoscope Fish

Yes, it will auto-focus on your D3200.

mikew_RIP

The only problem i see is if it has any back or front focus problems you can not correct it with your camera,this will apply to any lens you buy though.