Camera slowly turns blurry and bright and fuzzy with yellow hue

Volumes

I will turn my camera on and everything works fine for about 5-10 minutes until it starts going super blurry and fuzzy with a yellow hue. It looks like a piece of plastic has literally been placed over the lens. It's so frustrating. This happens in all lighting conditions and camera modes I'm so confused please help :( thank you!

Horoscope Fish

I will turn my camera on and everything works fine for about 5-10 minutes until it starts going super blurry and fuzzy with a yellow hue. It looks like a piece of plastic has literally been placed over the lens. It's so frustrating. This happens in all lighting conditions and camera modes I'm so confused please help :( thank you!
Can you post some example photos?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Could you explain. Is this happening in Live View mode only or are you seeing this through the viewfinder? Is your White Balance set to Automatic? Do the actual pictures show this behavior?

Maybe we could help, but we are NOT a Nikon repair center. We are just a nice bunch of Nikon users that try to help each other getting better with our Nikons.

Good luck.