Photo book tips / critique

TreySpooner

Well, the worst of the worst happened. All of my camera gear was stolen. For those that don't know, I'm a Paramedic and do photography for the fire department in my off time. My truck was broken into at my station and all of my gear was stolen. Looks like insurance isn't going to cover it.

My community of followers is pretty strong, many telling me to start a GoFundMe so they can donate.

In lieu of just taking money, I've thought I might sell prints and albums. I've pieced together my first album and am looking for tips and critiques. Let me know what you think.

10X10 KCFD Album

Needa

Challenge Team
What a great idea. Good luck with the project. Is this to be printed or electronic? If printed I have some concerns with were the fold fall, but only using my phone. Will check back when at a real screen. Again great idea and great images.

Last edited:

TreySpooner

What a great idea. Good luck with the project. Is this to be printed or electronic? If printed I have some concerns with were the fold fall, but only using my phone. Will check back when at a real screen. Again great idea and great images.
It will be printed. They're now available for purchase from my Facebook page

Needa

Challenge Team
Just got to see it on the computer screen much better. Lay_flat book so then there should be no seam, nice. Good luck with your sales. Hope you are able to get your equipment replaced quickly. :encouragement:

TreySpooner

The first books have arrived.

d75d8eb254e51499b7785556c144487c.jpg