Greetings from Richmond. Manny w/D3300

Welcome to the forum. It will help us to answer any question you might have it you add your camera to your profile.

You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Under camera just put the model number like D3300; Once you put the first letter like D you will see a list of all the cameras in the database pop up. The more numbers you put in the smaller the list becomes. When you see your camera just click on it, Be sure to click on "Save Changes" in the lower right corner.

Thanks

And also start posting some photos

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

RobV

Welcome!

I haven't been on here long, and after 16 years of forum activity (BMW airhead motorcycles; Honda 250 specific motorcycles), and I have found this to be a warm, easy-to-"read" group of people. Almost Quaker-like in their unconditional empathy with those new to the art of photography, or those that just getting back into it since the digital age (me).

I read a lot more than my write. Ask your questions! Odds are pretty good I will learn something.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Welcome Manny! This is a friendly place for learning about photography from a great bunch of knowledgeable folks.