Greetings from S. Florida

Whiskeyman

Hi, Rick, from the other end of Florida! (Well, almost.) Welcome to nikonites.com; I hope you like it here.

Homestead? I work with a guy who grew up in Homestead in the 1950s and 1960s. I wish that I was as close to "Robert is Here" as you are!! What are your primary photo interests?

WM

Welcome. Now get to posting photos here.

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Welcome to the site, Rick. It doesn't matter your level of expertise, there is always something that comes along to enhance you photography. Enjoy the site.

slopoki

Hi, Rick, from the other end of Florida! (Well, almost.) Welcome to nikonites.com; I hope you like it here.

Homestead? I work with a guy who grew up in Homestead in the 1950s and 1960s. I wish that I was as close to "Robert is Here" as you are!! What are your primary photo interests?

WM
Interest are wildlife, mostly avian, nature, night landscapes which I just started last summer. Most of my time is spent at the Everglades.

Thanks Wiskeyman.
Rick

Whiskeyman

Interest are wildlife, mostly avian, nature, night landscapes which I just started last summer. Most of my time is spent at the Everglades.

You could stay busy with the birds down there, especially in the Fall, Winter, and Spring!! I've only been to the Glades once in the last thirty years; all that did was to whet my appetite to visit much more.

WM