I finally got my picture.

grandpaw

I thought I would post this here also because it was taken with the Tamron. After MANY, probably hundreds of visits to GINS Park trying to see a baby alligator, I finally saw it today. I not only got a picture of it it was on the log like i had always wanted it to be and on top of everything else that went right I got him to smile!!!!! This is one fantastic day for me. I can't even guess at the number of hours I have spent trying to get this picture. I am ONE HAPPY GUY! It is about 2ft long.

_DSC5904.jpg

"CHRIS"

Beautiful creature.....and you captured the moment! Do you think he just started to feel sorry for you and finally gave in LOL?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Good for you Jeff. Very nice shot indeed that should make you proud for years to come. I specially like the fact that you did hunt for this shot for a while. It makes it mean even more to you now.

grandpaw

Thanks to all of you that took the time to look at my photo and give it a like or leave a comment. This cancer has slowed down my picture taking a lot but it is always uplifting when I do go out to get a nice image especially one I have been trying to get for years. It is definitely a boost in my moral. Hope everyone has a great day and thanks for taking a look at my photo!

Last edited:

grandpaw

Thanks again for all of the likes! I believe this has done better than any other image that I have posted over the years. Thanks again, Jeff