Warbler's 2016

Kevin H

So Far I have

Yellow

Yellow Rumped

Blackburnian

Black-Throated Green

Bay-breaseted (not happy with this one but not many around here)

Northern Parula

Black-Throated Blue

Black And White

Cape May

Ironwood

Nice series Kevin. The first one is my favourite.
I like it because of the eye contact, and the simple background.

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
They are beautiful birds--don't recall ever seeing them around this area. In fact, we don't get too many colored birds here. Cardinals, American Robins, Red-Winged Blackbirds, Blue Jays, and Goldfinches are probably the only birds with colors that we see. The rest are shades of either tan, brown, grey, black, or white.

Kevin H

They are beautiful birds--don't recall ever seeing them around this area. In fact, we don't get too many colored birds here. Cardinals, American Robins, Red-Winged Blackbirds, Blue Jays, and Goldfinches are probably the only birds with colors that we see. The rest are shades of either tan, brown, grey, black, or white.

Thes all just came through your area and some may still be around there very small size of a chickadee or smaller

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thes all just came through your area and some may still be around there very small size of a chickadee or smaller

We've had a birdfeeder ever since I was in elementary school, but I've never seen them around here. Plus we have a few birdhouses. Would love to see them though. :)

Roy1961

Contributor
very nice Kevin, you have some there that we just don't get to see, other than the Yellow, Y rumped, B&W, I have shot the Hermit, Wilson, MacGillivrays, Townsend and Black throated gray, I shot a Warbling vireo if that's gets included? Still waiting on the orange crowned.