Hi from Arizona

Arizphotodude

Hi everyone. I found this site after doing a search for Nikon forums. I've been lurking a bit and it seems this is a pretty nice helpful group. I currently have a Nikon D7000 and a few lenses. Photography has always been a hobby for me, but recently I have gotten more serious about it and for the first time I am actually making an effort to take better pictures as opposed to random snap shots. I have lots to learn but have been having a blast. I look forward to interacting and learning with everyone here. Best Regards, Bruce

Mike150

Welcome AZ Glad you could join us. You need to watch out for these people here. They have a reputation for giving Good, Sound, Useful advice. On top of that, they really know how to get you answers to your problem questions.

All joking aside. I'm a slow learner, but I have learned a lot from these folks. I figure if I keep at it for a few hundred years, I might actually get good at this.

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Bruce. Looking forward to your participation and your photos. Most of all.......have fun in here! :)

Mis Adam

Welcome, this is a wonderful place for learning and joking. I have found one of the best things on here is the challenge, it really sparks your intrest and eye for learning so much.