Greetings from Manatee County Fl

NikonShuterBug

Good evening fellow ShuterBugs. I am a hobbyist and enjoy studying different disciplines of photography. My camera is the D7100 upgraded from the D5300. I like the versatility of lenses, expanded off camera flash TTL feature and the water resistant design of the D7100. The D5300 served me well and also is a great camera. I use it as my back up camera. For post work, I use LightRoom 6 and PhotoShop 7. As for a printer the Cannon Pixma Pro 100. Thank you for this forum I am looking forward to reading more posts.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Welcome to the forum. I have the same two bodies and have similar feelings about the combination as you have. The only problem with the combination is that I get used to the thumb wheels and buttons on the 7100 and then when using the 5300 catch myself trying to turn wheels that are not there. Ha!

NikonShuterBug

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome. I look forward to being part of the Nikonites family.
On Pinterest I searched Nikon D7100 Settings and came up with a wealth of great info. Have a great day.