d810 shooting set up presets: how to create them and where?

MarcoNikon

i just bought the nikon d810

i am carefully studying and absorbing the information.

i am having hard time to find a feature that allows me to create different set up, lets say:
landscapes
portraits
travelling
macro

i want to configure the camera in a way that I create the above setting and then I can select each of them and move from one another rapidly. Every time I do the camera automatically set up itself on the metering, exposure, white balance, focus mode, AF-Area mode, Drive, ISO, Shutter speed and aperture I have sat it up for the specific set up

Which one is the feature that allows me to do such thing?

is it the Shooting Menu bank, the Custom setting menu or the My Menu, or something else? And how can I input the desired settings from the list above in it?

Thank you all

Blade Canyon

It's the Shooting Menu Banks (A, B, C, and D), but the main thing you have to remember is that any changes you make while in that bank will be there when you exit. You can give original names to the banks, and that might be important because the Custom Menu Banks are also named A, B, C, and D.

User manual page 291.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I don't have an 810, so I can't help you on that, but I can Welcome you to the forum. So welcome and I am sure you will get the answer you need.