First Photos with New Wide Angle Lens

Danno

Well the Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC made it in yesterday. Took my fist shots with it this morning. Was blessed with a nice sunrise. I like taking them just before the sun washes the color out.

untitled-3707.jpg

Sunrise-3720.jpg

Sunrise-3762-Edit.jpg

Danno

nice Danno

Thank you Roy, appreciate your kind words. I think this will serve me well for the landscapes I like. It is going to be handy at church because of the 20mm end as well. I take a lot of photos during services like baptisms and such in lower light and this should work well.

Danno

I have a wide angle lens and have no clue what to do with it. It isn't as wide as this one, though.
I really like landscape with the wide angle. I borrowed a friends and got hooked. My friends was a 10mm prime. I wanted a bit more flexibility. Anxious to play with it in town. We have some neat old buildings.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Last edited:

480sparky

I really like land scape with the wide angle. I borrowed a friends and got hooked. My friends was a 10mm prime. I wanted a bit more flexibility. Anxious to play with it in town. We have some neat old buildings.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Who makes a 10mm prime?

Sent from MyOuthouse using ToiletPaper

Danno

Who makes a 10mm prime?

Sent from MyOuthouse using ToiletPaper

Rokinon 10mm f/2.8 I liked the lens. I took a bunch of pictures with it in my 366 challenge. It is Non CPU with manual focus, but that was not a big deal. I had no problem with it except some times I wanted just a bit less width, so I opted for the zoom. It also has a fixed hood and you cannot use a circular filter on it.