Hello friends....

sanjdar

I am sanjay from India, I am using Nikon D750 with 200-500mm and 24-120mm, I am getting some issues, I know you guys have lots of experience to solve any problem, that's why I am here. Will post new thread for my problem soon. thanks in advance.

WElcome

If you fill out your profile and add the camera gear we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Under camera just put the model number like D750; Once you put the first letter like D you will see a list of all the cameras in the database pop up. The more numbers you put in the smaller the list becomes. When you see your camera just click on it, Be sure to click on "Save Changes" in the lower right corner.

Thanks

subash jeram

Hi Don, please excuse my ignorance I don't know how to check if I've registered or if I have how to update it, could you poet heck my profile and let me know I access this site from my iPhone Thank you in advance

Dawg Pics

Hi Sanjay,
After you log on, go to the top of the page and open "settings". The page that opens has your user profile. On the left side of the page, click on "edit profile". You can then fill out any information you want to share. Scroll down the page, and you will see "equipment".