Country Car Fixin

oldhippy

image.jpg

Danno

We had one of those built in to th side of our access road. It was great. Oil changes, exhaust systems... Kept old cars riunning.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

oldhippy

Was having an oil change, looked over at a 5 ft Copperhead. It was laying in the lumber at eye level. My friend took a hoe to it. Scared the crap out of me, old city boy/country wannabe. Later. Ed

Dawg Pics

Being from south Louisiana, I have seen my share of chopped snakes. "Shoo, Go Away" doesn't work on these critters. Now, with iPhone technology, I get photos of chopped snakes.

Snakes are great to have around but you just want to make sure they don't want to be in the same place you are. Old junk sitting around and tall grass and undergrowth it exactly where they want to be. Snakes keep down rodents,

Danno

Snakes are great to have around but you just want to make sure they don't want to be in the same place you are. Old junk sitting around and tall grass and undergrowth it exactly where they want to be. Snakes keep down rodents,
Your right Don, we have a few black snakes that keep the rodents down. It some of the others that I dislike.

Your right Don, we have a few black snakes that keep the rodents down. It some of the others that I dislike.

I live in the city in a neighborhood so we don't see many snakes but have had a few. We do have lots of lizards that I enjoy and they help keep the bug population under control.