In The Walmart Flower Cart

oldhippy

24217651800_945fcdd20e_b.jpg24404930262_7eacf81aa1_b.jpg24404939492_635e3285f1_b.jpg

Danno

That is really cool. Hard to find flowers in Kentucky this time of year. Did you capture those on your bread and milk run as predecessor to the snow storm?

Danno

You guys quit drinking up all the milk. I have nothing to put in my coffee!;)

My wife Pat actually had to go to the store yesterday... It was insane. Thankfully she needed no bread or milk because there was none... I really do not get the appeal of a bread and milk sandwich... :(

Hope your travels keep you out of the snow today @Blacktop from all the anticipation I believe Kentucky is closed till Monday... May open Sunday... but that is a stretch...

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
My wife Pat actually had to go to the store yesterday... It was insane. Thankfully she needed no bread or milk because there was none... I really do not get the appeal of a bread and milk sandwich... :(

Add some eggs, vanilla, cinnamon...viola, French Toast! ;)

Blacktop

Hope your travels keep you out of the snow today @Blacktop from all the anticipation I believe Kentucky is closed till Monday... May open Sunday... but that is a stretch...

Thanks Danno, but Nashville is the farthest north I go. We have Kentucky drivers who I'm sure are staying home this weekend.

oldhippy

It's hunker down weather. If you do make it down a hill, likely you won't have the same luck trying to get back up. So you hunker down. Always keep a month or two of food. Milk is my wife's thing, so we're good for a week. Stay warm you all. Ed