Noob

sado

Hi all,

I've recently purchased a Nikon D3200 and still trying to learn the ropes. Hope to learn a lot over the coming months.

Any useful information or tips would be appreciated.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum. We have a lot of answers to many questions so I hope we will be able to answer a few for you.

If you fill out your profile and add the camera gear we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Under camera just put the model number D3200; Once you put the first letter like D you will see a list of all the cameras in the database pop up. The more numbers you put in the smaller the list becomes. When you see your camera just click on it, Be sure to click on "Save Changes" in the lower right corner.

Thanks

Danno

Welcome to the forum. You are right were I was a little over a year ago. I loved my D3200 and I have enjoyed this website. Enjoy!

Roy1961

Contributor
hello and welcome

best tip I can give you is start taking photos and post them up here on you own 365 thread, you will get comments and pointers, good luck and enjoy.

sado

Hi and welcome to Nikonites!! What lenses ya got??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sticking with the standard 18 55mm lens until I know what I'm doing. Thought it would be pointless buying lens when I don't understand how to use them properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk