Newbie shooting with Nikon D3300

eyeshoot84

Just a girl and my camera....the world through my eyes....
I'm learning. Definitely open to suggestions...

uploadfromtaptalk1452401184337.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452401207350.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1452401224416.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452401238346.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452401259810.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452401274219.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

eyeshoot84

So.... I learned today I want some more lenses as I wasn't able to capture all that I wanted. Limited because I have the two lenses that came in the kit. But already have my eyes on a tamron wide angle lense...

paul04

Welcome to the website,

Don't make the mistake I did and buy a lens you do not need, for now I would say, enjoy the camera, then in a couple of months time work out what you need.

eyeshoot84

Thank you for that advice. That makes a lot of sense. I should familiarize myself more with what I have,since I am learning. I have looked at lenses, and they can be pretty enticing.

Welcome to the forum. Paul is right. Don't buy anything for a while but when you are ready the Tokina 11-16 is a fantastic lens. There is somewhat of a learning curve with any wide angle though so when/if you do get one ask a few questions about it here and we can help you with what we had to learn the hard way. LOL

eyeshoot84

I apologize I intended to type thank you first... I find myself playing with the Iso,apperature and the shutter speed,finding what works for me and my target. I am finding there is quite a bit to learn. But I'm enjoying the learning process.😊.