Post your vandalism image

mikew_RIP

Vandalism is everywhere

DSC_3596.jpg

Bob Blaylock

My wife and I live in a very good apartment complex surrounded on all sides by bad neighborhood. The management of our apartment complex is fairly diligent about keeping the bad elements out, but they can only do so much.

Bordering our complex is another complex, that my wife and I have taken to calling The Wretched Hive. Most of whatever bad elements of petty crime, vandalism, drug use, noise problems, and such, that touch our complex seem to come from over this wall which separates us from The Wretched Hive.

At one point, the management put up this spiky iron topping on the wall, to try to keep the verminous creatures that live on the other side of this wall from climbing over into our complex, but Hive Dwellers, being what they are, have torn down sections of it.

ZSC_4041n.jpg

Aside from whatever mischief they have in mind to commit in my complex, it seems that the Hive Dwellers are also motivated to take shortcuts through my complex to the shopping center on the other side of us. On at least two occasions that I know of, the Hive Dwellers have gone so far as to tear down whole sections of our wall on the shopping-center side, presumably for this purpose.

ZSC_5018n.jpg