Hey! From Illinois

Peekcha

Hey guys/gals, I'm new here and I'm also fairly new to photography with a dslr. I've had great luck with a point and shoot but was always limited. As I started getting more serious about pursuing this hobby I decided to get a d5100. I have kids so I take pictures all the time but want to get better at it. Can't wait to get to know some if you.

Joseph Bautsch

Hi and welcome to the Nikonites Community. Lots of D5100 users here and a great place to learn and share information about your camera and photography. You are welcome to join in any conversation and ask whatever questions you have. Someone here can usually give you the answers you are looking for. This is a friendly fun site with some humor tossed in to keep things light along with the more serious photography questions. Enjoy.

Toppers

Hi there and welcome these guys and gals will point you in the right direction they have a lot of experience here

AxeMan - Rick S.

Welcome, thought I was the only person in Illinois that took photos. Stick around great group of people here, you'll learn a lot. Look into those old threads, a wealth of info can be found in them.