New member from Michigan

SueRoberts

Hi!
Just got up enough nerve to post a photo so I guess that means I'm now a Nikonite.

I bought my D3200 last November and have been learning ever since. My intent was to learn how to take awesome pics in preparation for my daughters' engagements and eventually grandchildren pictures.

I am on the computer all of the time and have taken classes through DigitalPhotoMentor which I found very helpful. I also get on YouTube to learn but that is mostly for Lightroom. I did take a local class once but found that I didn't really learn much and was a bit disappointed.

I take my camera bag everywhere I go, which was very handy when I came upon the bicycle upside down in a pond. We had a lot of rain in our area at that time and I thought it was kind of a cool scene.

UpsideDownBike-.jpg

My niece has asked me to take her senior pics this fall as well as another good friend of mine and I am looking forward to that. I've also gone to the county fair and took pics of my friend's son showing his steer, which turned out pretty decent.

Lee_Chapman-181.jpg

I also have niece's that are pregnant and I would like to take pregnancy photos of them.

So, at this time it's just a hobby for me that I am enjoying immensely. If I forget to take my camera with me somewhere, I feel like I might miss out on something.

Looking forward to maybe trying out the photo contests.

Keep clicking,
Sue