D7000 histogram no longer displays on shot preview

dlwilliams48

For some unknown reason, the histogram that was displaying on the view after shooting has stopped. I have checked to make sure it is "checked" in the menu. I am shooting RAW only but only recently switched from RAW on card 1 and JPG on card 2. I thought that might be why it stopped showing the histogram but going back to JPG did not help. Not sure what to try next other than a reset and start over with my changed settings. Any suggestions?

skater

With an image on the screen, scroll up or down, or left or right. (I always forget which one changes the image displayed and which one changes what info is displayed.)

dlwilliams48

Skater - Bingo! Scrolled up and down and not only found the histogram display, but all kinds of other information as well on different selections. Thanks! Not sure I ever would have found that... spent a good hour or more scouring the internet for an answer but nothing helped until I asked here. :)

Horoscope Fish

Skater - Bingo! Scrolled up and down and not only found the histogram display, but all kinds of other information as well on different selections. Thanks! Not sure I ever would have found that... spent a good hour or more scouring the internet for an answer but nothing helped until I asked here. :)
Those screens you see when you scroll using the four-way button correlate to the menu items you checked ON in the menu.

Each check-box is a separate display screen with different bits of data.