Howdy, from the Ozarks of Missouri

RLBadKarma

Born and raised back in the hills of these Ozarks. 52 year old Navy vet, served 81-85 on a beautiful graceful lady, the USS New Jersey BB62.
Wish I had developed a photo bug back in those days!

Anyway, started to delve into this sickness some years ago, but life got in the way, but I'm jumping back in. Have become a huge fan of Nikon's, but I am a Neanderthal. I shoot film! :-D

So far I've managed to acquire 1 N90, 1 N90s and a N8008s. Several of the gratuitous zooms, a 28mm wide angle and my main, a Nikon 50mm \1.8.

I seem to be heading towards the dark side, I'm fostering a passion for B&W. Looking to try some street photography in the near future, but really just learning as much as I can, as best I can.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Why am I always cruising thru an auction site looking for more cameras? Weird.

. Karma

RON_RIP

welcome aboard and I, for one, don' t see anything strange or wierd about your past time. Collecting Nikon gear is almost a religious rite on this forum.

RocketCowboy

Howdy and welcome to Nikonites!

I love the Ozarks area ... we used to vacation there with the family when growing up. Great area for photography!

RLBadKarma

Now there was a ship! I've got a model of her, that I've yet to build. Welcome along..
Jay, she was a dream to serve on. I was a Machinist Mate in #4 Engineroom.

Thanks everyone for the great welcome.

These Ozark Mountains are a great place to play with a camera, I just hope I can develop an eye for it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk