New To The Forum - Jimmimac

Jimmimac

Hello all, I am Jimmimac and from Whitman MA. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to join. Love the site and hope to meet all you Nikon-ites and learn a lot about digital photography from you and share some photos in the Gallery.:cool:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to che club Jimmimac. Hope to see your pics soon on the forum. Have fun with your Nikon.

Mike150

Hey Jimmimac. Welcome to the forum. I thought I saw you lurking over by those bushes. Glad you came out into the open. What made you decide to join, the great people, or the cost of membership? Now before someone else mentions it, please make an effort to fill out your profile including camera equipment used. This helps those who know what they're doing (not me) to help you with any questions or problems.

Kim20

Hello Jimmimac, from BC, Another Canadian welcome! Look forward to your pics. :) Nice to see another new member.

fotojack

Hey Jimmimac, welcome to the Niko-NUTS bunch. :) Hope you enjoy the place, and look forward to seeing your work. By the way......have fun while you're here. It's a prerequisite! :)