Bags and Backpacks

Prolecky

Hi all,

Wondering if you all can help me. I think I am getting on well with all my photography and I am getting more equipment as I go but I cant seem to find the right bag or back pack for me. I have had the smaller Lowepro Slingshots and now use the larger slingshot 300 AW and they do work for me very well, but with now needing to carry 2 bodies and short, medium and longer lenses, etc, I am struggling to find a bag to suit. Yes there are loads out there that are big enough but the Slingshots have very handy front and top smaller pockets which are great for you drinks, sunglasses and general photography bits and pieces. I have now purchased a large Lowepro Nature Trekker AW 2, see pics, which is great for the camera gear in the main compartment but it has no additional pockets apart from a full sized front pocket which looks like it will take an A4 notepad, tablet, etc.

Not wanting to go hiking with my gear very often as most of my shoots are one day only, can any of you advise me of a large backpack that does not have all the padded waist belt and extra hanging straps that get in the way which also has a few extra pockets as well as the main one. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.View attachment 163261