From Canon to Nikon, hi to all.

Andreugv1

Hi everyone!

So after about one year since I sold all my Canon equipment because I couldn't find something that suited me, I am about to receive a D750+24-120.

I started in the photography world with an old Yashica 107 MP, then moved to Digital with a Canon 400D, and later a 7D, I found myself looking for a FF that suited me and it was incredibly difficult. This together with a lot of work, I decided to sell my whole equipment and wait for better times.

Now I am happily waiting for the D750.

Congratulations to all for the great forum, I guess I will be participating soon!

10 Gauge

Welcome!! I had almost an identical lineup of cameras before switching to Nikon. Rebel T1i, 40D, 50D, 7D and then came over to Nikon with a D750 + 24-120mm.

Great group here. You'll love it!

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to Nikonites. I hope you find what you're looking for within our friendly group.

RocketCowboy

Howdy and welcome to Nikonites!

That 24-120/f4 is probably my favorite lens. Looking forward to seeing what you're able to do with it matched up with that D750!

Andreugv1

Thank you guys!

Howdy and welcome to Nikonites!

That 24-120/f4 is probably my favorite lens. Looking forward to seeing what you're able to do with it matched up with that D750!

Well I hope something OK! It's been a whole year without a camera and for sure this will be hard!

I am happy to hear that for that lenses, I have been reading everything about it and somes love it and somes hate it... I guess like everything in life.