RC Monster Trucks

10 Gauge

A few shots of a friend and I's RC monster trucks...

tmaxx_1 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

losi_lst2_3 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

losi_lst2_1 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

A few shots of a friend running his 1/5 scale gas truck...

IMG_9920 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

IMG_0283 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

IMG_0284 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

IMG_0258 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

IMG_0148 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

IMG_0124 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

IMG_0125 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

IMG_0121 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

10 Gauge

I know these little things can move very fast, so well done on capturing the right shot.
Thanks! That fifth scale monster is a fast SOB, that's for sure. That particular truck the owner has put a lot of money in to, to include a highly customized high output engine with a matched tuned pipe, that all equals braaaaaaaaaaaap. lol. I had fun taking shots of it, it's a massive truck. Here's a picture of it next to your more typical 1/8 scale monster truck (which is also a big truck, but the 1/5 dwarfs it).

IMG_0230 by Matthew Krei, on Flickr

10 Gauge

Much better perspective on how huge that 1/5 scale truck is, for anyone that hasn't seen one in person.

2010042601_1.jpg

10 Gauge

WOW! That is huge!!! Nice shots in the series..

Pat in GA
Thanks! That's the reason I posted that pic for reference. The pictures I took make it look very small in comparison to how big it actually is. When you see pictures of it jumping and what have you, you get an idea of exactly how much air he is catching when you figure the size of the truck. It's a fun hobby, I wish I was still doing it but I think it's even more expensive than photography!