Popular Photography Subscription $5

nickt

I know it's not the greatest magazine out there, but I like to flip through it every month. I try to find a deal every year and pay less than $10. I noticed today Amazon has a Popular Photography subscription, new or renewal, for $5/year. Not sure how long the price will last, but for $5 I grabbed a renewal.

No sneaky automatic renewals at full price either. Clearly a different link to click on if you want an auto renewing subscription.

Bill16

I've been thinking about subscribing to a photography magazine, but I'm not sure which magazine I would enjoy. I suppose that a Nikon specific magazine would be the most interesting to me, or maybe macro photography. :)

nickt

I've been thinking about subscribing to a photography magazine, but I'm not sure which magazine I would enjoy. I suppose that a Nikon specific magazine would be the most interesting to me, or maybe macro photography. :)
I get Popular Photography and Outdoor Photographer. Both full of ads, but if I get them on the cheap I don't mind. Its just for fluffy bedtime reading. I don't want to think too hard at night, lol. It would break my heart to pay $5 for a single news stand issue of either of these magazines, but if I can get a year for the price of 1 or 2 issues, sure. Probably your best macro and Nikon reading is online.