70-200 f2.8

Welshy74

I have noticed that the 70-200 f2.8 is out of stock at most places in the UK. So was wondering with the cashback offer ending this month if there is a new version coming out or is it just coincidence. Dont want to spend £1500 then a new one is released next month dropping the price

Horoscope Fish

With a free 3 year warranty? Not whatsoever
Some people get stuck on not just having *a* warranty but having a Nikon warranty; which this lens will not.

I don't care, personally, I buy grey all the time, but even so I still think it's important people fully understand what they're getting, and what they're NOT getting, when buying grey market kit. And I've never seen a website that fully discloses this. I'm kind of big on transparency is all.

jay_dean

Some people get stuck on not just having *a* warranty but having a Nikon warranty; which this lens will not.

I don't care, personally, I buy grey all the time, but even so I still think it's important people fully understand what they're getting, and what they're NOT getting, when buying grey market kit. And I've never seen a website that fully discloses this. I'm kind of big on transparency is all.
Nikon warranties are well documented for not being that great. But agreed, people should know about Grey market sites

mikew_RIP

Not 100% sure but i think its only 1 year warranty on lenses from HDEW,you are not paying import duty or Vat,you could get caught for this although no one does,again just under stand the facts,most of these gray sellers are acting as your agent and you are the importer.