D7100 Mint with Meiki Grip 6097 shutter count - No Longer Available

Unxpectederror

D7100 Mint with Meiki Grip 6097 shutter count

Great Camera in Mint condition. Used only rarely as a back up camera. I recently purchased a D750 so I have been using my D610 as my back up now. The camera only has 6097 shots on the shutter. body is mint. comes with a Meike battery grip, Nikon strap and battery.

List Date: 5/18/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: D7100 Mint with Meiki Grip 6097 shutter count
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

nikonpup

Re: D7100 Mint with Meiki Grip 6097 shutter count

another member that cannot read the instructions for posting in the market place.

We've put rules in place for the Market to safeguard against fraud and to make things fair for everyone.

1. All items for sale must be posted in the Nikonites Market
  2. You must have at least 200 experience points to post for free in the market. See here for how to earn points. To see how many points you have go to your profile and click on 'Experience'.
  3. If you are a new Nikonites member, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on successful sales.
  4. There must be at least one picture of the item for sale with your username and date in it.

Read more: http://nikonites.com/marketplace/15486-nikonites-market-rules.html#ixzz3aWK5LFjL

You will need to add the correct photo or we will have to remove the ad

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod

Is this the same one that had the scratch on the sensor?????

Please read the rules for posting for sale items before posting. You need to include a written piece of paper with the date and your Nikonites username in the picture.

Unxpectederror

Feel free to take this post down then if its an issue. :p This was the camera that had a tiny scratch on the filter. It was professionally repaired by lifepixel and has no issues.

Blacktop

Feel free to take this post down then if its an issue. :p This was the camera that had a tiny scratch on the filter. It was professionally repaired by lifepixel and has no issues.
There is no need to take it down, just comply with the rules. It's not that difficult. Also you could have mentioned this in your original post.

No need for that if you just follow the rules I posted earlier. Photo with user name and date.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Can't the mods just remove this thread? Prior to this response, it was mentioned by more than one member that he needs to include his user name hand-written on paper. Obviously he has no plans of doing so and even says to feel free to take down the thread. If I were buying this camera (which I'm not), I'd want verification that it was serviced by the previously named company. This is not a member who has been involved in any other discussions but his own up until now. Buyer beware. @Don Kuykendall @Marcel @jdeg

EDIT: Not sure why I can't tag Don.

Skwaz

Pack of wolves comes to mind , ok the guy didn't read THE rules .

Blacktop

If these old sold posts got deleted maybe they would not get read and brought back ?? Is it that hard to delete a post when the items get sold !!!!!!!!!! They could easily go to an archive folder, but I guess that would be to easy. Half the buy-sell is old sold items. Whatever

How do you know it's sold? It's the second time that I know of, that you're all worked up about someone not deleting a post.