Hello from Lebanon, ME

nseguin

Hi, everyone...my name's Nate. I just thought I'd introduce myself. I hope to become increasingly active in the forums; and the weekly photo challenges seem like just the thing to keep creative juices flowing - particularly when you're like me and don't rely on photography for a living. I'm pleased to meet you all, and I hope to see and learn a lot!

-Nate

fotojack

Hi Nate, welcome to the forums. Nice camera ya got there. :) Hope to see some of your work soon. Enjoy Nikonites, and like Pete said.....if ya need anything, just holler. :)

nseguin

We look forward to seeing your shots!

Nice camera ya got there. :) Hope to see some of your work soon.

Hello Pete and Jack,

Thank you both for the welcome! Question for you both, as you appear to be seasoned Nikonites: you both feature quite a few images here. Do either of you host your images elsewhere? I was wondering how you might manage both sites (Nikonites and another image hosting service) while maintaining some consistency (if any) between the two.

-Nate

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Nate and welcome to the Nikonites Community. We have a very friendly group here as well as very experienced Nikon users. This is a great place to ask questions and to get answers. Join us often and enjoy the site.