Greetings from Nashville!

Kaoscoder

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around here for a couple weeks and you folks seem nice, so might as well say hello. :)

I've owned a Nikon DSLR for about six years, starting with the D90. Now I have a D610, and love it.

My first SLR was the Pentax K1000, a 35mm film camera. This was many years ago, around '91. I bought it at a flea market for $60. I'm old enough to remember when "bulb mode" for long exposures meant you literally squeezed a bulb!

Since this is a photography forum..guess I'll practice adding an image to my post. Here's a photo I took over the weekend. Trying to force myself to take more B&W photos.

20150425-NIKON-D610-DSC_0116.jpg

Last edited:

RocketCowboy

Howdy from Dallas and welcome to Nikonites! Love Nashville and almost moved that way a couple of times, but never panned out. Looking forward to more images from your beautiful city!

sonicbuffalo_RIP

A few years ago, we spent a few nights in Nashville and my wife and I loved it. We took a Grey Lines Tour of the town with the famous tourist attractions and it was well worth it. It's a photographers paradise with so much to shoot. Welcome to Nikonites.