Hello from the UK

Strange Brew

Hello everyone, complete newbie here. Purchased a D3200 about a fortnight ago and am very slowly learning how to use it. Have taken a few landscape shots and a few wild flower photos, which in all honesty where poor. Hoping to improve as time goes by. Lots to learn!!:D

RocketCowboy

Howdy and welcome to Nikonites! If you post the flower and landscape shots you took, we might be able to share some insight on what didn't work out the way you wanted to help correct it next time around.

Daz

Welcome to the Forum ! good camera to get to grips with Photography with, |Looking forward to seeing some shots !

jay_dean

Hello everyone, complete newbie here. Purchased a D3200 about a fortnight ago and am very slowly learning how to use it. Have taken a few landscape shots and a few wild flower photos, which in all honesty where poor. Hoping to improve as time goes by. Lots to learn!!:D

Stick with it, you'll reap the rewards. Most of us here don't get every shot right. If you haven't already, my advice is to read about the Exposure Triangle, and get out of Auto. Welcome along..

paul14086

Welcome. I have the same camera. Good to learn with.
This may help uploadfromtaptalk1428733984701.jpeg

Felisek

Welcome to the forum! I used to live in Durham. Lovely place! Try taking a picture of the castle and the cathedral from Prebends Bridge at sunset :D

Strange Brew

Hi Felisk, thanks for the tip. I had a walk along the riverside path over the Easter weekend. The world and his wife had descended on Durham that weekend, very busy. Walked past Prebends bridge on the Cathederal side, then up to the Cathederal. The Lumiere festival is back on in Durham in October. Lots of light displays all near the Cathederal. Hopefully I might have figured out how to take night shots by then. :D