Adorama. Refurb D7100 for 699.00

Blacktop

Pete....wondering why you're selling the Tokina? I really haven't seen many pictures from that lens. Just wondering! Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to you as well Chris. Sorry, I just came across your reply. Next time if you put @Blacktop, instead of just 'Pete" I'll get a notification that I've been mentioned, so I can reply sooner.

Most likely I won't sell the Tokina. I had this crazy idea that I might get a D610, but it's starting to fade. I'll have a week off in June, and will rent one for a week to scratch my FX itch, and see if I'll gain any IQ over the D7100.

I've posted a few shots with it here and there Chris. I go through phases with lenses. Sometimes I'll shoot UWA like a madman for weeks, and then sometimes the 18-140 will be my choice, or go crazy with the 70-300mm.

I get bored shooting the same stuff over and over again. If you've noticed, I've been shooting buildings and such around the Southeast lately. Not many landscapes.

Last edited:

ttmctoad

IMO this is the best bargain to be found and I took advantage of it back in February. I was looking at upgrading from my D3100 to the D5200, but took the jump to the D7100 after I shopped around and did the math. Now I'm NOT the owner of a D5200 wishing I had a D7100. Shutter count on my refurb was 222 and I love this camera. Not even the slightest desire for any other camera. Lenses are another story, but uncharacteristically, I've been able to exercise some restraint regarding lenses.