Hey

lalala

Hey,
I'm Casey, i hope to get my first nikon camera in around 3 weeks (i couldn't wait till then to join). i'm thinking of getting the d7000 but might have to go with a slightly cheaper model. i'm so excited.
Currently i use another brand of camera and my favourite things to photograph are animals (like at the zoo) and people.
I hope it's okay i don't have the camera yet, i will post some photos as soon as i can.
Well bye from Casey.

Joseph Bautsch

I don't see any problem with your being a little early on our website, Casey. There is no better way to start getting a feel for Nikon camera functions and features than to roam around this site. One suggestion I have is to register your new camera with Nikonusa.com and Download the operating manual pdf to your desk top. The pdf download has a question feature that will allow you to enter names of functions and features and bring up all the pages that refer to your entry. That will make finding answers easier. And of course, if you need more help, ask your questions here. Someone most always knows the answer and will respond. We have a good group of Nikon users who love to talk photography and about their cameras, so asking any question is not a problem. While you are waiting for your camera to arrive, enjoy the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

lalala

I don't see any problem with you'er being a little early on our website, Casey. There is no better way to start getting a feel for Nikon camera functions and features than to rome around this site. One suggestion I have is to register your new camera with Nikonusa.com and Download the operating manual pdf to your desk top. The pdf download has a question feature that will allow you to enter names of functions and features and bring up all the pages that refer to your entry. That will make finding answers easier. And of course if you need more help ask your questions here someone most always knows the answer and will respond. We have a good group of Nikon users who love to talk photography and about their cameras so asking any question is not a problem. While you are waiting for your camera to arrive enjoy the site.
Hey, thanks :)

lalala

I just looked at some photos taken with the d3100... I'm impressed....also, I was worried about spending too much since I'm a beginner, so this camera seems like it could be perfect.

Last edited by a moderator: