Nikkor 50mm & 35mm AFS G Lenses Discounted

Whiskeyman

I opened the paper today and when browsing noticed that the Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 and the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 are on sale at Best Buy. I then went online and saw the same thing at B&H. Turns out that they are on sale at NikonUSA.com, as well, so the prices should be good every where. The savings are only $20 for each one, but that might help someone here who has been looking for one.

B&H has the 50mm f1.4 discounted $132, which is above the Nikon discount of $85. At $349, I have to consider it.

FWIW, I'm always ready to help someone else spend their money!!:cool:

WM

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I opened the paper today and when browsing noticed that the Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 and the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 are on sale at Best Buy. I then went online and saw the same thing at B&H. Turns out that they are on sale at NikonUSA.com, as well, so the prices should be good every where. The savings are only $20 for each one, but that might help someone here who has been looking for one.

B&H has the 50mm f1.4 discounted $132, which is above the Nikon discount of $85. At $349, I have to consider it.

FWIW, I'm always ready to help someone else spend their money!!:cool:

WM

Primes are always fun to use especially with the f1.8 which are cheaper compared to the f1.4, lighter and pretty sharp in general.