Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 for Nikon

OverTemp

This lens was used once, perfect shape. Not even a scratch. Had a clear filter installed in day-1, always protected.

I moved to full-frame and need to part with it so I can afford an FX lens.

Asking $350

Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX Autofocus Lens ATX116PRODXN ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425860340.254806.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425860350.959834.jpg

Last edited:

Ironwood

Your location listed as "Earth" might help you to maintain a cloak of secrecy, but it wouldn't entice me to buy a lens from you.
Any prospective buyer would at least like to know what sort postage was involved.

OverTemp

Ha! Sorry man, I signed up a long time ago and forgot I did that... must have been in a snarky mood :). I'll figure out how to change it later... Tapatalk has been acting weird on me.

I'm in Little Rock, AR, and shipping is paid by me.

Cheers!

Ironwood

Ha! Sorry man, I signed up a long time ago and forgot I did that... must have been in a snarky mood :). I'll figure out how to change it later... Tapatalk has been acting weird on me.

I'm in Little Rock, AR, and shipping is paid by me.

Cheers!

I am in the market for one of these lenses, but I just spent my lens money on a Tamron 150-600, so the wide will have to wait.

Ironwood

Are you liking it? I have one but haven't really used it yet. Just tested to make sure it functions.
If you mean the 150-600, yes, so far I am loving it, only had for about 3 days now.

With your for sale ads, the rules of the forum state that you need to post photos of the item with a piece of paper saying your forum name and the date,, just so people know it's legit.