Wi-Fi / NFC

Girevik

I'm considering the D7200, and one of the things that I like is the ability to send photos to my Android phone for posting on Facebook or Instagram. I typically shoot in RAW, so I'm wondering what would be involved in converting the RAW images to JPEG or whatever so that they could be posted online (on the line). Is there an ap for that, or what?

paul04

Another thing to consider is file size, average raw file size is 30Mb,(that's using my D7100) so it will use up the memory in the phone quite quickly.

So you will have the raw file and the converted into jpeg file on your phone.

mikew_RIP

Not tried it so i dont know,could you shoot raw on one card and low jpeg on the other and choose the jpeg to send to your phone.

tom2020

Hi all, new to the forum, think it's a great way to get solid advice from like minded ama-pro shooters.... with the move to WiFi photography, need advice on what camera to upgrade, to stay on par with the technology of WiFi photography. I currently shoot with it a D300, and my photography is usually foreign travel, quick shooting hand held, I would like to stay within the D series calibre, any suggestions would greatly be appreciated, I know I can do the research on line. But I have this great app, so why not try it out...thank u