Case for Tamron 150-600

Ruidoso Bill

I am considering this case for my Tamron 150-600, is anyone using this or did you find a good/different alternative. The Tamrac seem to be less expensive but I didn't see one this large.

Last edited:

PapaST

Ditto, fits mine perfectly with hood on (in reverse position).

Although, it sits in my closet with unused with tags still attached. The Tamron lives on my D7100 so there's been no reason to use it.

grandpaw

Ditto, fits mine perfectly with hood on (in reverse position).

Although, it sits in my closet with unused with tags still attached. The Tamron lives on my D7100 so there's been no reason to use it.

My big Tamron stays on my D7000 and the Tamron 24-70 F2.8 stays on my D600. I am very happy with both lenses.

wev

Contributor
I have the Thinktank Digital Holster 50 v2.0 -- holds lens with camera mounted nicely and rides well on the shoulder. It's funny; I called B & H before hand, wanting to check on the LowPro (my first choice) since no one here abouts carries it. They said they were not recommending it because of complaints about the fit. Go figure.

Ruidoso Bill

I went ahead and ordered the lowepro lens case, i have pelican cases for my equipment and many of my lenses, I just don't want another big case, I also have a lowepro backpack but found the pelicans easier to roll in to a shoot. I just wanted a good case for the lens, even considered a small pelican but that's too much for what I want to haul around, I sure appreciate the input and suggestions, as usual everyone here is my goto resource.

Vixen

Pretty sure that is the size Lowepro case I have for my Tamzooka. It fits with plenty of room to get it in and out. Tamron were pretty stingey in not providing one with the lens like Sigma :(